Dear Destined One,
How have you been? How is the weather at wherever you are? Do you have the habit of skipping your meals? I hope you don't, its not good for your health.
Today I came across an inspirational picture on the internet, it really got to me and I would like to share that with you.
While it has not made me stop looking for you. I believe that one still have to be proactive to search for his or her destined one. You could be just right outside my doorstep my destined one, but if I do not take the effort to step out of the house, I would never meet you.
What I found profoundly meaningful is the idea to focus on my goals and rebuilding my life. I want to be the best that I can be when I eventually meet you and spend the rest of our lives together.
There is still so much on my mind that I want to share with you. My thoughts, my dreams and goals in life.
I miss you so much my Destined One. I hope with every essence of my being to meet you soon.
Love you,
Your Destined One

No comments:
Post a Comment