To My Destined One,
This is crazy, we've not met but I am already in love with you, so call me maybe? Today I begin this blog to detail my journey in search of you. You see, my destined one, while my life has been rough, I still hold the notion that there is a special someone out there for everyone; and you are meant for me. I hope to find you soon and get to know you.
This kinda feels like a message in a bottle out in the sea. If this every gets to you, I just want you to know I have already fallen in love with you my destined one.
I will continue to fill up this blog with content, and maybe after we finally met I can show this to you.
So until then, my destined one, take care.
Sincerely,
Your Destined One
No comments:
Post a Comment